Today I have an extra post. This because I am nominated for the Liebster Award. Thank a lot Madeleinesbeauty for nominating me! I really appriciate it. The Liebster Award is all about appreciating and recognising those blogs who don’t have as many followers and to show them some love. This will bring us all closer!
What is one product (makeup, hair, skin etc) you have repurchased the most?
I think that would either be my Ordorex satin deodorant or my current favorite foundation. The Maxfactor CC cream.
What is your morning skincare routine?
I start off with cleansing my face using the bioderma miccelar water. Then I start with moisturizing, using the La Roche Posay duo effeclar or the Vichy Normaderm. Then I use my Yves Rocher eyecream and finish off with the The Body Shop Tea Tree Serum.
What is your favourite city you have visited?
My favourite city is by far London. I went there around Christmas time, and I’m going there next year in the summer. I just love how it’s a really pretty city with a nice atmosphere. It’s absolutely amazing!
What is your favourite store?
I think it is either The Body Shop or H&M. I can always find something I like there!
What is your favourite food?
Spinach and pizza. I love both of them a lot!
What is your most used product (skincare, makeup, hair)?
That’s definitely my Bioderma miccelar water. I’ve used it everyday since I bought it, and I absolutely love it!
What is your favourite mascara at the moment?
I recently bought a new one, the L’Oreal Volume Million Lashes in extra black. I have had this one before, and I have really liked it. And now I’m still really loving it!
What is your favourite make up brush?
The Sigma F80 brush. This is an amazing buffer brush and I love it for applying my foundation. It’s perfect!
Your most favourite current item of clothing?
My peplum top by H&M. It has a pretty floral print and I think the peplum really compliments my figure.
What are your most loathed current trend?
I’m not a huge fan of cropped tops at all. I don’t feel comfortable in them and I don’t think it’s really appropriate. With this I don’t mean cropped tops that don’t show anything, but those cropped tops that only cover your boobs and that’s it. I don’t think that should be something people should wear to school, but they actually do.
What is your current favourite make up trend?
I like the bolder brows (but not too bold), and highlighter. I love how you get this really healthy glow. It just makes your makeup look more natural than a complete matt face.
The persons I nominate are:
1. Teddy from www.abeautyday.nl
2. Cherel from www.myownsmallplace.blogspot.nl
3. Janneke from www.beautyroad.nl
4. Britt from www.xpatoir.blogspot.be
5. Eilish from www.artisticstateofmind.nl
6. Jasmijn from www.mijnbeautydiary.nl
7. Ana from www.lookbeyondbeauty.wordpress.com
8. Shannon from www.beautybyshannon.wordpress.com
9. Nicole from www.beautyjunkiesanonymous.wordpress.com
10. Alison from www.myclosetisfull.net
11. Jasmine from www.cheriseday.wordpress.com
The rules for this award are:
– You have to link back to the person that nominated you.
– You must answer all 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
– After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice.
– You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
– You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
Last but not least my 11 questions:
1. What is your all time favorite beauty product?
2. Which product do you regret buying?
3. What is your biggest makeup fail?
4. What is your best makeup tip or trick?
5. Why did you start blogging?
6. Mascara or browproducts?
7. What’s your favorite part of blogging?
8. Do you wash your makeup brushes everyweek?
9. What is your favorite foundation?
10. What is your favorite makeup brand?
11. Do you wear makeup when you don’t leave the house?
I hope you all liked this post and I’m really looking foreward to read the answers from my nominees!